Thursday 13 February 2014

Art Lessons Week 2: I Have Amazing Students!

Today's lesson was all about using soft, hard and oil pastels to create drawings of space nebula's.  The kids really got into it and produced some awesome pictures, so I thought it would be nice to show you all what amazing students I have!



 Olivia H.



Jacinta





Emily



Kayla

 

Ryan



Matthew



Olivia M.

I think they look so great, and it was awesome to see them get so excited and involved in creating their space drawings!

Next week we are going to be making our own colour wheels, with a little bit of a twist. Instead of making a standard colour wheel, we'll be making a colour mohawk, or rainbow or pie..... Intrigued? Stay tuned for the results in a week's time!

I'll be back in a day or two to show you the second work in my Abstract Illustration: Animals series.










Enter your email to be the first to know about art sales and receive exclusive member only discounts! 
* indicates required
Email Format
Follow on Bloglovin
You might like to read:
Book Cover
Best Sellers List 2014: A Book You Must Read
Workshops
Online Workshops, Early Bird Registration Special: Half Price!

2 comments:

  1. They did a great job! I love Jacinta and Ryan's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did, didn't they?! Especially when you consider they are all between the ages of 9 and 12. I love how much they enjoy it and get into it. Next generation of artists right there!

      Delete