Monday 25 November 2013

New Series: Featured Artists (and some more mixed media too!)

While I am busy with my store and fete preparations, I have been thinking about how much lovely art is out there in the cyberspace wilderness.

There are thousands of people spending their days creating and it's very easy for work to get lost in the jibber jabber of the internet. So I'm going to start a series of feature posts, looking at the work of other artists. Artists who inspire me, whose work is amazing and unique and truly their own style.

So if you would like to have your work featured on a blog post, or know of someone who would please email me with some info about your work and send along a couple of pics as well. I will be aiming to do one feature post a week in this series, and have yet to decide how ongoing it will be.

So share this around, and lets get to seeing some amazing work!

Now for a little peak at what I've been working on today. More mixed media of course, this one reminds me of a warm sunshiney day, so it's going to be called Sunshiney Day.







I hope everyone is having their own lovely, sunshiney day today!






Follow on Bloglovin
You might like to read:
Sketchbooks
Sketchbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment