Saturday 16 November 2013

New Products in Store!

I am loving working with mixed media and have a couple of new smaller pieces available now in my Etsy store that I wanted to share with you all!

This one is titled Little Garden and is a super cute little 5 x 5" double thick canvas square. Click HERE to go to my store!

All of my new pieces combine collage with layers of gesso, acrylic and watercolour paint. Then I use  Pitt and Sharpie pens and Liquetex gloss medium to finish them off.


Titled Sweet Lovelies,  6 x 6" double thick and as always, fully painted around the edges! Click HERE for the details!  


I like how all the different elements combine to produce works that have a little bit of cuteness and whimsy to them. What do you think?






Follow on Bloglovin
You might like to read:
Sketchbooks
Sketchbooks

2 comments:

  1. I love that second piece you posted! Very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's one of my favourites as well. :)

    ReplyDelete