Thursday 9 July 2015

Current Newsletter!

I've just sent out my not-really-monthly-more-like-every-few-months newsletter, and thought I'd post it here for you all!

For those who would like to be on my mailing list, simply email giventoart76@gmail.com and type 'Mailing List' as the subject! That's it. :)

Anyway, here you go!

Tax Time Sale! 

To celebrate the end of the financial year you can once again score 40% off any of my existing paintings both online and via The Artisan Store Fremantle and The Wicked Candle Company Rockingham!  Just click on my website link below to see what's available. As always, those overseas can elect for free art courier shipping instead of the sale price. 



New Work Coming!

I have a new line of work that I've been working on which I've very excited about! I've been collecting vintage and antique photographs and creating absolutely stunning smaller frame-able artworks with them. You can see and purchase them unframed via my Etsy online store (simply click on the Bohemian Ink Studios tab on my website), or from next month they will be available framed instore at The Artisan Store Fremantle. Some of the Untameable Women drawing series, and my new Organic Lines series will also be available framed from next month instore, and unframed available online now. 

Commissions!

I am busy working on three commissions currently, and I am now taking on work for the rest of the year. If you are thinking about a custom piece for your home and want it between now and Christmas, now is the time to discuss it! After August I won't be accepting new commissions until January so contact me ASAP!

Workshops!

I have been commissioned by the City of Rockingham to facilitate some FREE workshops over the next 8 months! In September I will be running Wax painting workshops, December will be Hand Typography workshops and May next year will be more art journalling workshops! 
Make sure you send me a message via here or Facebook (link below) to get your name down for these as soon as details are available as they're in high demand and registrations will fill very quickly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment