Saturday 28 December 2013

Art Takes Miami 2012

Way back in mid 2012 I entered a worldwide art competition called Art Takes Miami. The basic premise of the awards was that 1000 artists worldwide would be selected to exhibit digitally in Miami during the physical art awards. 

I was lucky enough to be selected to exhibit some of my work! With my entry fee I had elected to receive a printed catalogue with work from all 1000 artists, including myself. Back at the start of December when I still hadn't received anything I'd pretty much written it off. Then low and behold a week or so before Christmas a package arrived! 

Upon opening I found this:



The book is beautifully bound and is quite thick with lovely glossy black pages overflowing with gorgeous artwork, mine included! There was even a letter of apology for having taken so long with the production of the book and the subsequent mail out. 


 
 It was a lovely pre-Christmas surprise, and is now something I will cherish along with all of my other art books!


 
 
 
 

Enter your email to be the first to know about art sales and receive exclusive member only discounts! 
* indicates required
Email Format
Follow on Bloglovin
You might like to read:
Book Cover
Best Sellers List 2014: A Book You Must Read

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being published! That looks like a really nice book. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Surprisingly it IS a very nice looking book!

      Delete