Tuesday 8 September 2015

Holy Moly! It's almost half way through September already! Is this year flying by for everyone, as much as it is for us?! I guess that's just what happens when you're super busy. I have finally finished with the Artist-In-Residence, School Banner Competition that I was involved with. For those who don't know, that involved helping kids in particular grades or groups create two large banners each, celebrating a particular theme, to be hung up along one of our main roads next month.

I was invited to work with four schools initially, however one school pulled out at the last minute. So I worked with two Primary (Elementary) schools and one High School to create some amazing banners! I can't wait to see them hung up!

Here they are on the last day of workshops:








I think they look so great!

I've also been working on quite a few commissions, and have been creating some new work for the Etsy store. I've been paying homage to my love of all things Mid-Century, and am really happy with the way the pen on paper works have come out. Here is a couple for you, to see the rest you'll need to click HERE to go to the store! (And remember, I'm now offering FREE worldwide shipping on all pieces!)








No comments:

Post a Comment